[CT-NFB] Paris Olympics

Anne West k1stm.ct at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 00:00:06 UTC 2024

I watched the Olympics opening ceremony, and it was totally different than the usual format of the opening ceremonies. If the video description was not there, I never would’ve been able to figure out what was happening. It was awesome and so was the format of this year‘s ceremony. The only downside of the whole event was the pouring rain that would not let up.

Sent from Anne's iPhone