[CT-NFB] Our Clients | CRISAccess

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:11:37 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,
After recently spending part of memorial weekend, enjoying QR codes placed on memorial Boulevard in Bristol, I have been given the below link to the listing of the many places that are now accessible by these audio QR codes in our state. There are two sets of codes at each display, one in English and one for Spanish. And Bristol for example CRIS radio access partnered with the Bristol, Lions, Club to make this project possible. It was very professional and I learned so much and I’m looking forward to enjoying the many monuments again next year please see the below link for many possibilities to enjoy.

https://crisaccess.org/our-clients/

Sincerely,

Deb Reed

Central CT Chapter President of the National Federation of the Blind
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Cell-860-378-5370

“Bloom where you are. “From mother, Theresa of Calcutta.