[CT-NFB] Celebrating the Life of Steve Famiglietti

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 14:59:41 UTC 2024

Dear Federation Family,

This Wednesday, June 26th  at the NEAT Center, 33 Coventry Street, Hartford,
CT there will be a gathering to celebrate Steve's life. I will be giving a
brief speech dedicating the bench we purchased in his honor. The program
runs from 11:30am to 1:30pm with refreshments being served. Please respond
to Leigh-Ann Hammond at leigh-ann.hammond at oakhillct.org
<mailto:leigh-ann.hammond at oakhillct.org>  if you can attend. Chapter
presidents, please share this information with your chapter members.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope, and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.