[CT-NFB] New on Be My Eyes: Customer Service Directory

Becky Ireland rmirdi at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 01:04:23 UTC 2024

Hello Friends,

  I have attached information about a new feature on the Be My Eyes app.
The new feature lists customer service numbers for quite a few
companies. Please read the email below for more information. I hope this
helps.

Hello Rebecca,

We have great news! Be My Eyes is thrilled to announce a new service
available in beta today in the Be My Eyes app: Service Directory.

Beginning today, you will have access to hundreds of hard-to-find
customer service numbers and connections to companies and organizations
worldwide in the Be My Eyes’ Service Directory, a new section in our app
where you can easily connect directly with them for free.

Our new Service Directory allows you to reach out smoothly to companies
and organizations for customer service. This new service is available
worldwide for free, and you will be able to get in contact with all
companies and organizations that are available in your location. There
are already over 600 companies and organizations available worldwide,
and we are adding new ones every day!
How it works
To get in contact with a company or organization in our new Service
Directory, simply open the Be My Eyes app and tap on “Service Directory”
(previously Specialized Help), in the tab bar. From here, simply select
a company or organization profile to reach out and get assistance
whenever you need it.

On top of the image text reads:

Starting today, for example, you can reach out to an Apple
representative directly in the Be My Eyes app to get real time
assistance in many different situations, like setting up Voice Over on
your iOS product, getting more information about Apple’s products
accessibility features or setting up your Apple TV. Use Be My Eyes’
Service Directory to get real time assistance from many companies and
organizations like Apple, IKEA, PayPal, Nintendo and hundreds more.

Availability of company numbers depends on your location. If there are
companies or organizations that you cannot find and you'd like to see
included in the Service Directory, please let us know by using the link
in our app or writing to info at bemyeyes.com

We truly hope you enjoy easy access to what we’re sure will become the
central hub for blind and low vision users looking for customer service
and assistance using products and services globally. To learn more about
this new service, check out the official announcement in our blog post.
If you have any questions about this new service, you can reach us at
support at bemyeyes.com!

With appreciation,
The Be My Eyes Team
Keep in touch, find us on:
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on YouTube Follow us
on Instagram Follow us on TikTok

Sincerely, Becky Ireland Chapter & NFB of CT Secretary rmirdi at aol.com
Cell: 860-384-8451 "Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't
mean he lacks vision." Stevie Wonder "Whenever we are impressed with
what a non-human animal does its simply because we underestimated its
intelligence." Neil deGrass Tyson