[CT-NFB] Scholarship!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:09:13 UTC 2024

Hi All,

Appreciate you sharing with others!

We are having a virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium popcorn
for 4 days from Monday, May 13 - Friday, May 17. Get all the details and
support here:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/9d0pf65u

The Computer Science and Technology Division is holding another popcorn
fundraiser. If you missed your opportunity to make a purchase from Double
Good Popcorn in April, don't worry. Here is another chance! All proceeds
will go directly to a scholarship for our National Federation of the Blind
of South Carolina State Convention in August!

Double Good Popcorn has a variety of flavors for you to enjoy! It makes a
great road trip snack that  you could take to Orlando for our National
Convention! If you are not going to Orlando, you can still make a purchase
to show your support to enjoy anytime!

If you do not want popcorn, but would still like to donate to the
scholarship, please use the below PayPal Email address for the Computer
Science and Technology Division and make a note "Scholarship Donation."

science.tech.div10 at gmail.com <mailto:science.tech.div10 at gmail.com>

As always, thank you for all you do, so together, we can continue  to build
the National Federation of the Blind

Steve Cook

NFB of SC CSTD President