[CT-NFB] NFB-CT Birdies for Charity Chirp #3

Joseph Kolczynski joesan1215 at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 21:27:41 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,
Welcome again to our weekly CHIRP.
The Travelers Champion Golf Tournament June (17 – 23) is helping us raise money for NFB-CT so we can continue to help people who are blind and visually impaired.

A few of our programs include:
… The Bell Summer Program for children to learn and practice their use of Braille in fun & social situations.
… Braille Readers are Leaders.
Opportuities and resources for parents of blind children and for blind parents who have sighted children,
…We also make academic scholarships available to high school seniors for their freshman year of college and for college students.

So, hit the right notes with Charlie Byrd and donate to NFB-CT now.
Don’t miss the opportunity to “Straighten up and fly right”!
For every donation made, Webster Bank will add15%, to make your donation go even further.
All of it goes Directly to NFB-CT. Whether you follow golf or not, you can support the work of NFB-CT.

Just click on the link   Birdies for Charity NFB ct<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2024-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3621>     it will take you to the NFB-CT donation page. There are three donation buttons on the page. Choose the button in the middle left of the page, or bottom right of the page. This will take you to the NFB-CT donation page. You can also learn more about NFB-CT on our website nfbct.net<http://nfbct.net>    .

Remember, the Goose is on the loose and the Lark is in the park!  They are looking for your donation!

Please share this CHIRP with family and friends on Facebook or any of your favorite social media.
For those of you who have already made your donation, please accept our heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you,
Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski