[CT-NFB] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Summer Programs for Blind and Low-Vision Children

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Sat May 18 13:56:55 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: dandrews920--- via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Fri, May 17, 2024 at 7:49 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: Summer Programs for Blind and Low-Vision
Children
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

[image: National Federation of the Blind logo and tagline live the life you
want. A young boy who participated in a BELL program smiles near his seed
planting project.] <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34042&qid=9890063>
Grow Your Child's Confidence in Nonvisual Learning

The National Federation of the Blind provides the following summer programs:
Empowerment through NFB BELL®

At the NFB Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning® Academy blind
youth will strengthen their Braille and other nonvisual skills through
games, crafts, interactive activities, and field trips coordinated by
qualified teachers and blind mentors. Come join us for another year of
friendships, fun, and Braille!

Learn more and register today.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34043&qid=9890063>
Explore the Accessible Side of STEM with NFB STEM2U

Join us as we build models of the James Webb Space Telescope, learn about
the Earth’s atmosphere, discover why the Webb was sent to space, and
explore how it studies space. STEM can be accessible; let us show you how.

Sign up for a local NFB STEM2U program near you!
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34044&qid=9890063>
Parents of Blind Children Conference Registration

Each year, the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC)
hosts an annual conference in conjunction with the National
Convention--hosting exclusive events and workshops to advance the lives of
blind children and their families. Learn more about the NOPBC conference
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34073&qid=9890063> and register
early.
About National Federation of the Blind Education Initiatives

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines the future of blind and low-vision youth.
Through our extensive education programs, we present blind children with
new ideas, expose teachers and families to our positive philosophy on
blindness, and encourage blind youth to reach their full potential. For
more information about our education programs, please contact us at
education at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34072&qid=9890063>
or 410-659-9314, extension 2418.

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34045&qid=9890063>

[image: Twitter Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34046&qid=9890063>

[image: Instagram Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34047&qid=9890063>

[image: YouTube Logo]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34048&qid=9890063>

[image: Email Icon Image]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34049&qid=9890063>

[image: Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34050&qid=9890063>

*National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314 *

*Unsubscribe from this mailing list
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=23173&qid=9890063&h=390e5721d54bf270>
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=23173&qid=9890063&h=390e5721d54bf270>
|  Sign up for our newsletter
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=34051&qid=9890063> *

*200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place*

*Baltimore, MD 21230United States*

*.. *

[image: Web Bug from https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/open?qid=9890063][image:
Web Bug from
https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.2gB5OG8mHITBrpM-2BEEcaVjGGDYq7c8BU3sKpBetUGtNkBAYINAo5nXoPVlIa04JEewEWVObvTmuaOfPfVFhJItKNsiX6-2FsSYNZx-2Bzqo1XqZNW19rFzpJ47-2FfkxElu9mLx1wxToNxDU92o-2BsB6zW9DN8-2B0aTRxQ16k1ierpHu-2F7myrngnxKAf6awuju0M57uLCCiRbFcltkiYxm7v2RtXYPbNstAxkUMwpjoBs3TDfBY-3D]
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/marysilverfox%40gmail.com