[CT-NFB] Blind sports camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:16:59 UTC 2024

We challenge you to step up and make a difference by participating in our crucial fundraiser! The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina's Sports and Rec division is on a mission to raise funds for our community, and we need your support. With only 31 tickets sold, our goal is 100+ by August 17.

Every ticket counts! Selling just 2 or 3 tickets each can make a tremendous impact. And if you know of a business or individual willing to sponsor or donate, their contribution would be invaluable.

Remember, the more tickets you purchase, the greater your chances of winning big – with $750 and $250 giveaways! Your support is vital in helping us launch an annual Sports Camp Week for the blind, fostering independence and empowerment.

**How to Purchase Tickets:**
- **PayPal**: [paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc](https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc) (Please consider adding 3% to cover fees)
- **Zelle**: srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com (Please consider adding $2 to cover fees)
- **Mail Checks**: Send to the Federation Center for the Blind, 119 South Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205, with 'Sports and Rec Division Fundraiser' in the memo

Spread the word, and let's hit our goal by August 17, 2024. The drawing will take place at the state convention in Columbia, South Carolina – you do not have to be present to win.

Let's make it happen together! Your generosity today can spark a wave of change, empowering lives and creating a brighter future for all. Pay it forward and be the catalyst for hope and opportunity.
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC