[CT-NFB] NFB-CT Birdies for Charity CHIRP #5

Joseph Kolczynski joesan1215 at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 15:15:52 UTC 2024

Hello Everyone,
We hope you all had a pleasant and replenishing Memorial Day weekend.
NFB-CT still needs your help.  The pro golfers will be playing at the The Travelers Championship Golf Tournament at the TPC River Highlands in Cromwell from June 17th to the 23rd.

Remember the musical,  "Bye Bye Birdie"?  Well, this is  "Hello Birdies"  when you donate to NFB-CT  through Birdies for Charity.  Webster Bank will add 15% to every donation made.  ALL of it goes Directly to NFB-CT.   This makes your donation go even further.

We are the oldest civil rights organization in the country for the blind.  We advocate for legislation that affects the lives of people who are blind and visually impaired by actively working with our State and  National Legislators.  A few of our recent issues under discussion include:  increasing accessibility for  absentee  balloting and voting at the polls, establishing accessibility standards for website and software applications,  and making home use medical devices accessible to those who are blind or visually impaired  through auditory and / or tactile means .

Whether you attend the tournament or you don't follow golf at all, you can still be part of our mission by making your donation now.  Click on the link, NFB-CT Birdies for Charity 2024<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2024-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3621> This will take you to the NFB-CT Donation page.  There are three donation buttons on the page.  Choose the button on the middle left or bottom right of the page.  This will take you DIRECTLY to the NFB-CT Donation page.  You can also learn more about NFB-CT on our website,  NFB-CT<https://nfbct.org/>

The Birdies have taken a Holiday break and now we need to see them take off again!  We need YOUR HELP NOW!  The  "Robin is sobbin' ".  YOU can make him sing!  Then he'll become the Rockin' Robin who will sing in the Treetops all day long  when you donate to NFB-CT.

Please share this CHIRP with your family and friends on Facebook or any of your social media
or just share this email!

For those of you who have already made your donation, you continue to have our gratitude and  appreciation.

Thank you,
Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski