[Ctabs] December Business Meeting

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Dec 9 22:41:59 UTC 2013

*** This is NOT about the philosophy call this week. ***

CTABS members and leaders:

Our monthly business meeting routinely falls on the fourth Wednesday of the month.  This month, if we stuck to that routine, it would fall on Christmas.  I am sure that a business meeting on Christmas would be very well-attended, just like an optional final exam, but I propose that we move the business meeting up by one week to Wednesday, December 18, at 9:05 pm ET.  Does this work for us?

I look forward to talking with everyone on Wednesday for our philosophy call.

Yours,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD