[Ctabs] December Business Meeting

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:53:32 UTC 2013

It's fine by me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ctabs [mailto:ctabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Justin Salisbury
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 5:42 PM
To: ctabs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Ctabs] December Business Meeting

*** This is NOT about the philosophy call this week. ***

CTABS members and leaders:

Our monthly business meeting routinely falls on the fourth Wednesday of the
month.  This month, if we stuck to that routine, it would fall on Christmas.
I am sure that a business meeting on Christmas would be very well-attended,
just like an optional final exam, but I propose that we move the business
meeting up by one week to Wednesday, December 18, at 9:05 pm ET.  Does this
work for us?

I look forward to talking with everyone on Wednesday for our philosophy
call.

Yours,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics The University of
Wisconsin-Madison president at alumni.ecu.edu

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD