[Ctabs] Reminder: Business Meeting

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jul 24 01:35:26 UTC 2013

CTABS members and leaders:

I write to remind us all that we have our monthly business meeting conference call at 9:05 PM eastern time on Wednesday, July 24.  Dial 760-569-9000 and enter the access code 433706.

We will be joined at the beginning of our call by Deb Reed, from the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut, who will inform us about a fundraising opportunity.

Here's our tentative meeting agenda:

I.                    Call to Order

II.                  Inspirational Quote - Hamit Campos

III.                NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

IV.                Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes

V.                  Treasurer's Report - Gary Allen

VI.                Fundraising Idea - Deb Reed

VII.              Mentoring Program - Justin Salisbury

VIII.            Bank Account Options

IX.                Advertising Materials - Kathryn Webster, Trevor Attenberg

X.                  Next Philosophy Call

a.       How about a legislative advocacy topic for the next philosophy call?

XI.                Old Business

XII.              New Business

XIII.            Adjournment
I look forward to talking with everyone on the call.  Email or call me with any questions, please.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
The University of Wisconsin-Madison
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD