[Ctabs] Conference Call Reminder

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:56:32 UTC 2013

Hey gang,

Sorry for not bringing up this earlier; but I should mention I was the only
person to call in to our board meeting a couple weeks ago. I was due to host
this meeting in Justin's foretold absence. I was lonely. While we can talk
about whether or not we should in fact have a separate board meeting, it's
never the less important that we participate in these things-especially if
we're on the board. As we have it figured now, our board members meeting is
to take place on the fourth Wednesday of every month at the same time (9:05
pm). Our next one will be two weeks from today on the 27th. Let's do what we
can to remind ourselves of upcoming dates; and let's make sure reminder
emails are sent out before the meetings.

Best,

Trevor