[Ctabs] Board Meeting Date Change

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Mar 17 20:41:55 UTC 2013

Fellow CT Students:

                At the last general body meeting of the Connecticut Association of Blind Students, we decided to move the 3/27 CTABS board meeting to Thursday, 3/28, still at 9:05 pm ET.  The call information will remain the same.

Ayesha, if you could please give us a reminder as the meeting approaches, we will all be very appreciative.

Nobody except Trevor and I attended the last general body meeting, so we did not conduct any other activities.  What is it that you all want to get out of CTABS that you are not currently getting?  It is important that we, as an organization, cater to our members and leaders.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu<mailto:president at alumni.ecu.edu>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD