[Ctabs] Reminder CTABS meeting

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:39:41 UTC 2013

Hey Guys,
This is your VP, Mr. Trev. Attached are the minutes from our business
meeting.
Sorry not to get that in earlier. I wanted to tell you guys the tough news
that I don't think I'll be coming to our convention in CT. I am wondering if
we can arrange to have me skype in or get on a loud speaker phone for our
convention meeting. This makes me very sad as I want to support my home
state and our seedling student division, and of course I want to see you
all. But there are several factors  in play that're causing me to back
out--including the Oregon State Convention:(.
I'd be glad to talk about this more if you folks want to try to convince me
of my wrong doing. I do hope to be in CT in the Christmas/New Year/ Winter
Solstice break from School. It would actually be quite cool if members could
arrange fun social events for meeting up outside of phone calls.
Talk to you soon, kay?
Trevor