[Ctabs] Amended Constitution

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Oct 24 02:13:55 UTC 2013

CTABS members and leaders:

Attached is the newly-amended constitution of the Connecticut Association of Blind Students.

We have changed our board structure from that of one vice president and one board member at large to one with a first vice president and second vice president.

We will hold our annual elections at the annual board meeting at the state convention.

Yours,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD