[Ctabs] Warning! Philosophy call in one hour.

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:00:50 UTC 2014

Hey gang,

Not sure if you heard my voice, but I did call in a couple of times tonight.
I was in fact told by the service that four of you were there; however, I
was receiving no sound. I couldn't hear anyone speak. Anyone hear me? Has
this happened to anyone before? As everything else seemed fine, it seemed
like this was a problem with the Free Conference Call. I believe this
actually happened to me before while on the line.

Any-who. I do apologies for my non-presence. Here's hoping this won't happen
again.

Best,

Trevor