[Ctabs] Warning! Philosophy call in one hour.

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Apr 10 05:11:36 UTC 2014

Trevor, yes, we were able to hear you.

Trevor and Ivy, we miss you both and hope to hear from you again soon.

Justin

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury
Graduate Student
Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
@_JSalisbury

On Apr 10, 2014, at 12:01 AM, "Trevor Attenberg" <tattenberg at gmail.com<mailto:tattenberg at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey gang,
Not sure if you heard my voice, but I did call in a couple of times tonight. I was in fact told by the service that four of you were there; however, I was receiving no sound. I couldn't hear anyone speak. Anyone hear me? Has this happened to anyone before? As everything else seemed fine, it seemed like this was a problem with the Free Conference Call. I believe this actually happened to me before while on the line.
Any-who. I do apologies for my non-presence. Here's hoping this won't happen again.
Best,
Trevor