[Ctabs] Mystery Speaker on the Philosophy Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Dec 9 16:50:33 UTC 2014

That's right! On Wednesday night's philosophy call, we will have a mystery speaker!

Here's a hint: If you like money, you'll want to come!

Talk soon!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix
Graduate Student
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
Email: jms132 at latech.edu<mailto:jms132 at latech.edu>
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

But, of course, we will not fail. We will continue to climb. Our heritage demands it; our faith confirms it; our humanity requires it. Whatever the sacrifice, we will make it. Whatever the price, we will pay it. Seen from this perspective, the hostility and backlash (the challenges and confrontations) are hardly worth noticing. They are only an irritant. My brothers and my sisters, the future is ours. Come! Join me on the stairs, and we will finish the journey.
-          Dr. Kenneth Jernigan