[Ctabs] Mystery Speaker on the Philosophy Call

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:26:20 UTC 2014

That's epic man! That's tomorrow?

From: Ctabs [mailto:ctabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Justin Salisbury
via Ctabs
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 11:51 AM
To: 'ctabs at nfbnet.org'
Subject: [Ctabs] Mystery Speaker on the Philosophy Call

That's right! On Wednesday night's philosophy call, we will have a mystery
speaker!

Here's a hint: If you like money, you'll want to come!

Talk soon!

Justin

Justin Salisbury - Running Thunder Phoenix

Graduate Student

Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

Email: jms132 at latech.edu <mailto:jms132 at latech.edu>

Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

But, of course, we will not fail. We will continue to climb. Our heritage
demands it; our faith confirms it; our humanity requires it. Whatever the
sacrifice, we will make it. Whatever the price, we will pay it. Seen from
this perspective, the hostility and backlash (the challenges and
confrontations) are hardly worth noticing. They are only an irritant. My
brothers and my sisters, the future is ours. Come! Join me on the stairs,
and we will finish the journey.

-          Dr. Kenneth Jernigan