[Ctabs] REMINDER!!! Business meeting this Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. eastern

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:31:02 UTC 2015

Fellow Connecticut-ians,
	Be sure to join us this Wednesday, February 4th at 9:00 p.m. eastern for our monthly conference call. As you may recall, we have reschedule the January business meeting to this coming Wednesday on account of Washington Seminar.
Please come with your great ideas and enthusiasm!
The call-in information is: 760-569-9000 and the access code is 433706.
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Best,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com