[Ctabs] Message From Trevor

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:46:50 UTC 2015

Hi CTABS,

As your senior officer Emeritus, I must explain a couple things on behalf of
myself. First, I must apologize for not being present at the seminar in D.C.
and on Capitol Hill. I fell ill at the last minute and opted to stay out of
it. I've been spending the past week getting better, which I am now. Also,
if any of you have been trying to contact me; I had troubles with emails
that I've only just recognized. I don't know what the deal was, but messages
were being swept into my spam folder. Hopefully this is remedied. Hope to
talk to you soon!

Best to all of you,

Trevor