[Ctabs] Message From Trevor

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Feb 3 12:01:10 UTC 2015

And Trevor,

As a former student division leader (former by a few more years than you),
thank you for all you continue to do!  Those of us who participate in the
student division, even as little as I still do, and I believe even those in
our Connecticut affiliate who devote themselves to other work in our
Federation, all deeply appreciate all you give to us from so far across our
nation.

Best!

Nathanael