[Ctabs] Message From Trevor

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 05:33:11 UTC 2015

Trevor,
	Thank you for this message, how kind. Please do not worry about the complications; it happens to the best of us.
We definitely missed you in D.C. And, I can speak for all of us in this regard, we are looking forward to to catching up this coming Wednesday!
Talk soon,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
Board Member | The Science and Engineering Division
(Coordinator | Connecticut BELL Program
Executive Editor | The Federationist Newsletter
203) 273-8463
kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com