[Ctabs] Just keeping you posted

Hamit Campos hamitcampos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:25:00 UTC 2016

Epic dude.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ctabs [mailto:ctabs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Edgar Machicote
via Ctabs
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 4:25 PM
To: Connecticut Association of Blind Students <ctabs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Edgar Machicote <edgarjmh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ctabs] Just keeping you posted

Hi good people

On the last conference call we talked about fund rasers, and we decided to
have some kind of electronic device donated to raffle it.
This morning I contacted Learning Allai and left a voicemail. I just got off
the phone with a lady named Julie Diangelis, she told me she will look in to
this and will be giving me a call on Monday in regards to this. Hopefully
we'll hear what we want.

Edgar Machicote
2nd vice-president Connecticut Association of blind students
203 584 5889
edgarjmh at gmail.com