[Ctabs] Just keeping you posted

Edgar Machicote edgarjmh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:58:29 UTC 2016

Hey people

Unfortunately Learning Ally doesn't have anything to donate to us...
Now I'm gonna try Humanware. I left a message, and now I'm waiting for
a reply which I don't know when will they get back to me. I'm just
hoping they can hook us up.

Edgar Machicote
2nd Vice-President Connecticut Association of Blind Students
203 584 5889
edgarjmh at gmail.com