[Ctabs] [CT-NFB] NABS Needs Students from CT to Help with Legislation

Melissa Carney macarney97 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 02:56:44 UTC 2020

Thank you, Justin. Amy emailed me privately and I have already distributed the information to all CTABS members through our various social media channels. This is a great opportunity for our new members to become involved in the legislative process. I have crafted a Ct specific template for anyone who may need assistance.

Best,
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone