[Ctabs] FW: CT ADS Job Opening: Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Blind)

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Wed Feb 3 20:59:37 UTC 2021

From: Sanders, Shavonne <Shavonne.Sanders at ct.gov
<mailto:Shavonne.Sanders at ct.gov> >
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 12:43 PM
Subject: ADS Job Opening: Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Blind)

Good Afternoon,

We would like to make you aware of our current employment opportunity.
Please click on the link(s) below to view this posting:

https://www.jobapscloud.com/CT/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=210129
<https://www.jobapscloud.com/CT/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=210129&R2=9140EC&R3=00
1> &R2=9140EC&R3=001

If you are interested in applying and meet the Minimum Qualifications, you
can apply by selecting the blue box on the bottom of the posting entitled
"Apply Online".

You can obtain more information on "Application Tips on How to Apply" by
selecting this link:

 <https://www.jobapscloud.com/ct/sup/How%20to%20Apply%202017%20Oct%2022.pdf>
Application Tips on How to Apply

Please keep in mind that it remains the employee's responsibility to adhere
to deadlines for submitting applications and responding to notices by the
closing date.  Please feel free to contact Human Resources if you have any
questions.

Have a great day!

Shavonne Sanders

Aging and Disability Services

Human Resources

55 Farmington Ave, 12th floor

Hartford, CT 06105

Ph: 860-424-5544 F: 860-424-4987

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a person responsible
to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient, please do not
disseminate, distribute or copy it. If you received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately. We will take immediate and appropriate action to see to it that
this mistake is corrected.[*LD*]