[Ctabs] September ctabs call

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 23:04:33 UTC 2023

It’s that time again! Mark your calendars and join us on Tuesday, the 26th
at 7 PM. Learn about all things state convention and give us your input on
what topic you would be interested in for the in person student meeting. We
want to hear from you! We also have some new initiatives we’d like to
share! So be there or be square. We will send zoom information closer to
the date.

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective
203-993-3045