[Ctabs] 2023 National Federation of the Blind of CT state convention update

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Thu Sep 28 19:42:50 UTC 2023

Registration for our 52nd Annual State Convention is now online! If you
would like to register and pay electronically, go to
www.nfbct.org/convention <http://www.nfbct.org/convention> . This page has
general information about our state convention, including a link to the
registration form. Once you click on that link and complete the registration
form, you will be directed to payment information, which includes a link to
our PayPal page. Please remember that our registration deadline is October
15th!