[Ctabs] Cheshire Lions Club 66th Annual Dinner Dance for the Blind

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Mar 26 13:41:02 UTC 2024

Cheshire Lions Club

The Cheshire Lions Foundation 66th Annual Dinner Dance for the Blind is
coming!

This party is dedicated to those who have lost their sight and to all Lions
who serve by helping in the fight against blindness.  There is no charge for
the visually impaired (blind) person and their driver when sponsored by the
Cheshire Lions Club or one of the other area Lions Clubs or businesses.
Please help us get the word out.

            DATE:             Monday, May 6, 2024

            Time:             6:00 PM to 9:30 PM

            PLACE:                       Aqua Turf Club, Glass Room

                                    Mulberry Street

                                    Plantsville, CT 06479

We ask that guests arrange their own transportation and encourage carpooling
whenever possible

PLEASE REPLY NO LATER THAN MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2024

If you have any questions, please call Bill Manthey (203) 723-4821, or
email: CheshireCTLionsClub at gmail.com <mailto:CheshireCTLionsClub at gmail.com>
.  Please note that the charge for everyone other than our visually impaired
guests and their drivers is $40.00

Best Regards,

Bill Manthey

Cheshire Lions Club