[Ctabs] Just 5 Days Left to Apply for the National Federation of the Blind Scholarships! Deadline is March 31!

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Mar 27 00:40:52 UTC 2024

Attention All Blind Students:

There are only 5 days left before March 31, the deadline for the National
Federation of the Blind scholarship program for 2024! Don't miss out on the
opportunity to win $8,000.and all that the NFB has to offer.

Please complete your application through:

https://scholarships.nfb.org/

You will need a letter of recommendation, transcripts, and an essay. If you
haven't already, please start preparing these immediately! You will also
need to schedule an interview with myself, acting for President Maryanne
Melley; I may delegate your interview to one of my fellow affiliate board
members. The best way to reach me is at:

ntwales at omsoft.com

If you're not a blind student but know one, please pass this message on to
them, especially if they are from Connecticut or are attending college here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And don't hesitate any
longer applying!

Best,

Nathanael Wales