[Diabetes-talk] Need Info for Ordering Prodigy Voice & Test Strippes?

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Mon Dec 1 05:52:21 UTC 2008

Eileen,

We can help you get the Prodigy Voice Meter. The manufacturer will only work with reputable distributors and pharmacy's.

I know we are contracted with Express Scripts as well. Give me a call if you would like and I will see what I can do to get the Voice meter and supplies to you and have your insurance cover them.

I can be reached at the the Toll-Free number below

1-800-730-9887 x 120

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director