[Diabetes-talk] Need Info for Ordering Prodigy Voice & TestStrippes?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 22:30:09 UTC 2008

Jonathan:

Thanks for your offer of help.   and thanks to Vince who posted the
Diagnostic Devices web site.  I think, finally, I got it straightened out
with Express Scripts, but it took my hand feeding them all the relevant
information to get it pushed through.  Miraculously, a meter showed up in
their supplier's warehouse and they will be shipping it to me in another day
or so.  What a massive headache from dealing with these people!

Thanks again.

Eileen