[Diabetes-talk] A question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 7 06:34:08 UTC 2008

Dar:

You shoul IMO have someone reading your mail on a regular basis --
someone you trust. It's necessary to function well in society.

Of course, I don't give a hoot who knows what my A1C (or anything else
medical about me) is. To me, privacy these days is illusory at best,
HIPPA notwithstanding! (grin)

Mike