[Diabetes-talk] diabetic machines

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Fri Dec 19 04:29:42 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
On the Serotek side,
I have started a diabetic list.
I am wondering where I can go to talk about the different machines out here
for us in the states, that folks can try.
I share about the machine I am using, and where I got the information.
a paw cast is being asked to be put together on behalf of diabetics.
I would like to get as much information as possible to have the conversation
flowing, and people would receive lots of information.
Of course the Diabetic news letter is mentioned,
but I would like to have something on hand, to look at while I am having
questions asked.
I hope this is making since.
thanks for any help you can give me.
The more information I can share the more folks will come back for
information.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past