[Diabetes-talk] Recipe

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Fri Dec 19 22:00:59 UTC 2008

Jon,
    I know of quite a few recipes for diabetics, but won't send them now
because I am in the process of changing computers and will be out of service
for a bit.  I will plan on sending you some recipes after Christmas.
    Incidentally, you can find recipes from the Voice on the VOD website,
voiceofthediabetic.org beginning with the oldest issue displayed.

Regards,
Ed Bryant