[Diabetes-talk] Recipe

Jon Carey jon at northcoastmed.com
Fri Dec 19 19:59:54 UTC 2008

Ed,

Sounds pretty yummy!

Do you know of any other great recipes for people with diabetes?

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey

Marketing Director

Advanced Diabetes Supply

1-800-730-9887 x 120

1-800-503-6280 Fax

www.NorthCoastMed.com <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>

www.DiabetesHealthSupplies.com <http://www.diabeteshealthsupplies.com/>
Call To Order Diabetic Accessories. 1-866-422-4866

www.GlucosePost.com <http://www.glucosepost.com/>    A Community for
People with Diabetes to Share Stories, Inform, and Support Each Other!

Diabetic Supplies <http://www.northcoastmed.com/>

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this message in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this message.