[Diabetes-talk] I am wondering

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Tue Dec 23 03:05:22 UTC 2008

Really,
I could use my home owners insurance to get items back
Thanks I didn't know this at all.
Sure appreciate it.
Now you have to show some how you had this item correct?
Just thought I would ask.
Example computer, or any voice sense things like this?
I also like the idea I could get another machine to read my sugars.
I didn't know how this would work.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past