[Diabetes-talk] I'm a silent Diabetic

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Tue Nov 4 03:00:25 UTC 2008

Hi there,
this is Dar,
I live in Montana.
I also have unlimited long distance if you should ever want anyone to call
and just visit.
I have been a diabetic for four years now,
and there are things I still ask.
You keep learning all of the time.
At first I was quite scared, and still afraid to travel alone.
I am getting braver though by asking millions of questions.
I do hope you can find a diabetic educator that can help you in your city.
Call the hospital to see what is there and what you learned.
Please write any time.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past