[Diabetes-talk] I'm a silent Diabetic

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:18:29 UTC 2008

Hi, Dar.  I responded to your message with a personal email.  I'd love to
talk.  :)  Thanks for your encouraging message yesterday, Leanne.  I'm
having a better day today, though the sadness, and fear are just beneith the
surface.  I go see the people at the Diabetes center tomorrow afternoon.  I
hope you all are having a great day.
Kijuana