[Diabetes-talk] testing with the prodigy voice

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Apr 14 14:54:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have attached a word document written by the NFB on tips for applying
blood to the test strip with the Prodigy Voice.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.