[Diabetes-talk] QUESTION

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 16 14:17:48 UTC 2009

Morning Paul!
Did you feel the effects of the low sugars?
I am not a doctor yet, but just from personal experience, to get the best
answer, you need to contact your endocrinologist.  NONE of us on this list
can give you the exact right answer, and I hope that NO-ONE on this list
tries.  It is different for all of us, and your doctor knows you better than
any of us.  So many other things could be playing a part, you need to see
your doctor.
I start feeling hypoglycemic lows at 80 and know I have to treat it.
Hope it helps!
Diane