[Diabetes-talk] new prodigy voice meter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:11:36 UTC 2009

One Question, I was speaking with a fellow NFB New York State Chapter
President, Elaine Rink. She had mentioned that at convention she had asked
someone to register her with the list. I don't think that has happened.  I
was again asked to remind that person to do it.  She is waiting.

I said that I would do it for her, but she said that wouldn't be necessary
that if I had to do it, then it wouldn't be worth joining since that person
word isn't worth anything than.

I am reminded of the little things in this life that are worth working at,
and one of them is the DAN it has gotten away from being a group and not
working on the important things.

I think we should go back to basics.

Like talk about highs and lows and why they happen, maybe discuss our eating
habits, stress, etc to control them.

I have been diabetic for over 30 years and blind nearly 10 now.

NFB is a family and not a one person one voice.  We are the voices of the
national federation of the blind.

Work together people and stop jumping down people throats.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3