[Diabetes-talk] recent issues

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Tue Aug 4 13:10:28 UTC 2009

Cheryl, just a comment about the new prodigy.  The cd I got with my meter
has the instructions for the old meter, and, heaven knows how long I tried
to find the things that had changed, so, I think I understand your
questions.
Oh, by the way, how often should a meter be replaced?  I am not on medicare,
just an old federal retiree who is trying to avoid the medicare system as
long as I can.

Paul