[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Pocket

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 18:01:53 UTC 2009

Is  the Prodigy Pocket machine been out a while or is this a new  release?

I called several of the stores on DDI's website to check on the
availability and price on this machine and they said it was not listed so they  could
not order it.[Walgreens, Target, and Walmart].  I understand it is  the size
of a businesscard and it takes Prodigy Auto Code Strips

Can anyone tell me if the insurance companies will pay for 2 different
types of strips?  As I have a Prodigy Voice, but would love to have  something
this size to take along with me when going out for dinner and friends  and
meetings.  It seems it would be perfect for that.

I will tell you I am nervous when I take my Prodigy Voice with me as I have
 left it behind and then have to listen to my dear husband complain about
going  back to get it.  I don't have to worry about forgetting my insulin pen
 because I give it to him to put in his pocket and I always have an extra
pen at  home.

I hear the Prodigy  Pocket comes in colors!  I am definitely a  purple
kinda girl, too bad they don't come in purple!  I was one of the  first to get a
purple KNFB Reader phone.

Joyce
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)