[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Pocket

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Aug 4 18:20:49 UTC 2009

The Prodigy Pocket is a new release and it's our new "non talking meter"

It uses the same strips as the Auto Code meter.  The Prodigy Voice uses
its own indicated strip.

It is available at all Drugstores, so I'm clear as to why they're
turning you away.  Because they order through Amerisource Bergen,
Cardinal or McKesson they can get our products.  If the pharmacist needs
help ordering they may call our tech support line at 800-243-2636.  We
also have the ability to drop ship this item to any of the retailers
mentioned.

The Pocket is covered under Medi-Care and depending on your private
insurance.  However......the retail cost/cash pay for the Pocket is very
reasonable so may be an option for a secondary meter as a cash pay if it
isn't covered.

I'm not sure if insurance will cover the two different strips.  My hope
is eventually that all our meters will use one strip so you may
interchange meters if needed without affecting your insurance.

I will get additional information for you if this isn't helpful.  Please
let me know.

The Pocket comes in blue, pink, green, black and green camouflage.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro
Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative
Diagnostic Devices
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
Direct: 704-285-6425
Main: 800-366-5901
kellym at prodigymeter.com
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.