[Diabetes-talk] Out of the office

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Wed Aug 5 21:52:49 UTC 2009

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I will be off line until August 18th as I
will be away for my wedding and honeymoon.

I will respond to any inquiries related to our technology upon my
return.

I hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to connecting upon my
return.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro

Senior Marketing and Sales Account Representative

Diagnostic Devices

9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450

Charlotte NC  28269

Direct: 704-285-6425

Main: 800-366-5901

kellym at prodigymeter.com

www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the
sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to
whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not
authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or
disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no
responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message
without permission.