[Diabetes-talk] What did you do?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:41:30 UTC 2009

no I didn't eat anything unusualy I left my job, and have issues going on
there right now I cannot discuss them with legal issues, but I had left due
to Mental Duress, ADA issues and such, nothing to do with blindness, just
the same, your stress level and blood pressure can send your sugar over the
top.

Cheryl Echevarria

skype: angeldn3