[Diabetes-talk] What did you do?

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:51:01 UTC 2009

:)  Thanks, Dar..  Actually what scared me the most was how, well, almost
high I felt, and because I was in a full service Hotel where most f the
staff didn't know about my being Diabetic I really could have gotten what I
was yelling for with a simple phone call.  I guess your mind saves you
sometimes.

K C